Formats: MOV, WMV , STREAMING Size: 720p, 1080p
Cain and Abel brought offerings to the Lord but only Abel’s was accepted. Why did God reject Cain’s offering? This mini-movie looks at the principal of the firstfruit and why it's central to our giving. This video could be used with a message on tithing (e.g. - Putting God first in your finances) but the concept of firstfruits extends to every aspect of our lives. God doesn’t accept leftovers; God must be first.
Includes bonus graphics (Layered PSD + JPEG). Also includes audio without the narration so you can dub in your own voice over.
Contains excerpts from "The Blessed Life: Unlocking the Rewards of Generous Living" by Robert Morris. Used with permission. Published by Bethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group.
Design and Animation by Phil Borst
Score by Grant Fonda
Sound Design and Mix by MadSam Studios
Voice Over by Dennis Kleinman
Written and Produced by Dan Stevers
Small Group Announcement Pack
Change the World
Want to Livestream & Archive A Service Containing Our Content?
Our standard license covers live presentations: churches services, small groups, conferences, or any public gatherings. The standard license does not allow for livestreaming or archiving and requires that our videos be blacked out during livestreams and edited out of archived service videos. By purchasing a streaming license you will be able to livestream and archive our content (see below for archival requirements) so those that are not present at your church service are able to enjoy our videos as part of your service.
- A streaming license covers a livestream of one mini-movie on one website.
- Separate license upgrades must be purchased for each video that will be livestreamed during a service.
- This license does permit archiving of a video but requires a provided DanStevers.com watermark to be overlayed on the video for the duration our content. Archiving without the watermark is not allowed. The watermark cannot be scaled down, moved, or have its opactiy lowered.
- No watermark is necessary on livestreams
- If you plan on archiving without livestreaming a streaming license must still be purchased. Watermark is required.
- Our mini-movies can only be archived as part of an entire service feed and with the watermark over the video for the duration of the video. Our content cannot be posted as individual clips and may be flagged for removal if they are posted in such a way, even with a watermark.
- This license DOES NOT permit broadcasting feeds to satellite campuses. Multiple copies of the video will need to be purchased for each geographic location where the video appears.
- DanStevers.com is the only place where you can purchase a livestreaming license. A purchase through a third party site does not permit livestreaming or archiving.
Streaming License Cost: $5
Add a Streaming License to Livestream & Archive:
By purchasing a streaming license you agree to the above terms.
Want to Post a Video to Your Website?
Our standard license covers live presentations: churches services, small groups and conferences. The standard license does not allow for the posting of our content to the web. By purchasing a Web License you’ll be able to post our content to your church or organization’s website.
- A Web License upgrade allows the posting of one mini-movie to one website
- Credit to DanStevers.com must appear alongside or underneath the video player
- Videos must be posted using a native player. Posting the video to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or any other video sharing site is NOT ALLOWED**Vimeo has a privacy setting called “Hide This Video From Vimeo” which will allows you to embed the video on your website without the video showing up on Vimeo. Posting using this method is permitted.
- Includes Streaming and Archiving License (click here for details). Watermark required for archived videos. Archived videos can be posted to YouTube/Vimeo with watermark.
- This license does not permit broadcast over television or any other medium
- You can add additional info to the beginning or end of a video as long as the video itself remains unedited
By purchasing a web license you agree to the above terms.