The story of Christ's Death told by the voices of those surrounding Jesus culminating in Jesus' resurrection.
-Alternate Good Friday version that ends somberly with Isaiah 53:5
-Alternate version ending with text: "He is Risen"
-Two bonus graphics and one motion loop
-Audio file without the narration so you can dub in your own narration or perform a live reading with the video
Small Group Announcement Pack
True and Better
- A streaming license covers a livestream of one mini-movie on one website.
- Separate license upgrades must be purchased for each video that will be livestreamed during a service.
- This license does permit archiving of a video but requires a provided DanStevers.com watermark to be overlayed on the video for the duration our content. Archiving without the watermark is not allowed. The watermark cannot be scaled down, moved, or have its opactiy lowered.
- No watermark is necessary on livestreams
- If you plan on archiving without livestreaming a streaming license must still be purchased. Watermark is required.
- Our mini-movies can only be archived as part of an entire service feed and with the watermark over the video for the duration of the video. Our content cannot be posted as individual clips and may be flagged for removal if they are posted in such a way, even with a watermark.
- This license DOES NOT permit broadcasting feeds to satellite campuses. Multiple copies of the video will need to be purchased for each geographic location where the video appears.
- DanStevers.com is the only place where you can purchase a livestreaming license. A purchase through a third party site does not permit livestreaming or archiving.
- A Web License upgrade allows the posting of one mini-movie to one website
- Credit to DanStevers.com must appear alongside or underneath the video player
- Videos must be posted using a native player. Posting the video to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or any other video sharing site is NOT ALLOWED**Vimeo has a privacy setting called “Hide This Video From Vimeo” which will allows you to embed the video on your website without the video showing up on Vimeo. Posting using this method is permitted.
- Includes Streaming and Archiving License (click here for details). Watermark required for archived videos. Archived videos can be posted to YouTube/Vimeo with watermark.
- This license does not permit broadcast over television or any other medium
- You can add additional info to the beginning or end of a video as long as the video itself remains unedited